"BUT FORGET ALL THAT - IT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I AM GOING TO DO. FOR I AM ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING NEW. SEE, I HAVE ALREADY BEGUN! DO YOU NOT SEE IT? I WILL MAKE A PATHWAY THROUGH THE WILDERNESS. I WILL CREATE RIVERS IN THE DRY WASTELAND." ISAIAH 43:18,19 NLT

Sunday, July 21, 2013

God has a reason that is for your greater good for every single one of your hardships.

Awesome, blessed, wonderful, perfect, weekend!!!  My husband, Wayne Guin, successfully transported about 20 people to the sandbar yesterday, with the help of Dave & Allison LaRhette, & we all had a great time & only sustained a few minor injuries (dern oyster shells).  It was just a bitter sweet, precious time.  Sydnee was able to finally play with Jeff & Michelle Stark-Nebocat's girls & Cole, of course.  All us girls were separated about 15 years ago due to the Marine Corp. & other stuff (LOL), and so were Wayne & I.  Now, Wayne & I are back together & so are me and my G's, & it was definitely a God moment sit there and watch all our girls play together in the water.  I am looking forward to the time we will all have together this summer.  For so long, due to distance, and just life changes, I  figured we would probably never re-unite, but now I know, that we may have been apart, like with a lot of land between us, but we were never out of each others hearts.  Now, I know why God had me endure one of the hardest lessons of my life, so that I would meet Michelle & Melissa.  AND!!! After this awesome day yesterday, I was sitting on our porch this morning, and I get a text, "Are you up?"  I was responding to my text when all these crazy people showed up out of no where with donuts for breakfast!!!  It was Michelle, the kids, & Melissa.  They had brought me breakfast for my birthday!!!  (My birthday is not until the 31st, but they are kinda crazy like that.)  THEN!!!  Helen Braswell shows up with a tub of baked spaghetti that she had put together for me!!!  I love, love, love her baked spaghetti.  All I gotta do is pop it in the oven next week for dinner!!!  I started crying when Michelle & Melissa showed up, and dern, when Helen showed up, I cried again.  My heart was busting at the seems, because I just don't know what I have done to deserve so many blessings in one day, one morning, one hour!!!  Now the fun is about to abruptly end...HOMEWORK...that is late, that should have been done last week...YIKES!!!

Photo: Michelle, Dawn & Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment